Independence and Opportunity
At Budreck, you are your own boss. Our owner-operators can take advantage of Budreck’s reputation and market share to get the work you need to live the life you want.
Our customers know they can rely on us. You can rely on us to keep providing you opportunities to work.
Working With Budreck: A History of Driver Satisfaction
At Budreck, we have something unique. We have a history of drivers who stick with us, working with Budreck for decades. All our drivers are owner-operators, so if you are motivated, energetic, and driven for success, we’d love to have you on our team. The family environment goes even further at Budreck with numerous brothers, fathers, brothers-in-law and cousins working together to run as independent contractors for a family owned and operated company.
- 125 owner-operators
- Over 900 years of combined LTL experience
- Over 8 million miles driven per year
At Budreck, you’re never a number. You’re a name. You’re family.
More Innovations Means More Opportunity
Stay diverse. Stay local. Live the life you want.
We’ve been around for a while. But just as our trucks drive 24/7, we never stop growing. We’ve created new facilities and new services to give our drivers flexible opportunities. A new warehouse, and service to ALL 48 states gives Budreck the ability to offer positions for ANY owner operator
LTL Refrigerated Shipping
Driver Benefits & Requirements
Budreck offers exceptional pay opportunities to many locations, along with the necessary services the independent contractor needs for success.
- Weekly settlements with above-average earnings
- Plate Program – plate and permits approximately $2150.00 (deducted at $100.00 per week)
- Comdata fuel cards
- Insurance – physical damage/bobtail and occupational (accident group policies available at competitive rates)
- Company-paid physicals during your entire lease
- Fuel surcharge – based on national average (100% of the fuel surcharge billed to customer)
- IFTA filing provided
- Annual inspections performed by company mechanic
- Yearly safety awards presented at annual barbeque
Minimum Contractor Requirements
- 23 years of age
- 2 years verifiable over-the-road experience
- No serious traffic violations in the last 2 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No DOT preventable accidents in the last 2 years
- No previous DUI convictions
- Valid CDL-A in state of residence
- Speak and read English fluently enough to converse with the general public